Sunday 15 December 2013

Evaluation of our continuity task

My media task develops and challenge forms and conventions of real media products by taking the typical conventions of a film noir which I have shown throughout my blog however we have challenged these conventions adding our own styles influenced by our research.

The continuity task presents social groups such as upper/middle as more seedy than the working class, we can distinguish this since the characters all have something to hide in this scene where as if continued the working class characters would be more honest.


Our media product would be likely to be distributed in a small cinema rather than a multiplex due to the style of film and the lack of blockbuster names and effects.

Middle aged audiences would be expected to watch our film if it were to be completed however I think it would be aimed at men rather than women due to the nature of the characters.


I  have learnt a small bit about technology whilst producing this piece in particular how to use a more up to date version of I-movie as well as getting to grips with the basic uses of a camera and the uploading techniques.



No comments:

Post a Comment